Belmont® Luxury Roofing Shingles
Belmont® by CertainTeed offers the classic look of slate, masterfully replicated in high-performing asphalt shingles. This luxury roofing solution is ideal for homes with steep-sloped roofs where the aesthetic of slate is preferred.
Belmont® shingles are virtually maintenance-free and come with a lifetime-limited warranty. The color palette includes deep blacks, grays, and rich browns, all highlighted by shades of ochre. These colors are enhanced by depth-enhancing shadow lines that provide authentic dimensionality.
- Authentic depth & dimension of natural slate
- Dynamic color options
- Superior resistance to fire and high winds
- All colors are available in an Impact Resistant version
- Dimensions (overall): 18″ x 36″
- Shingles/square: 48
- Bundle/square: 4
- Coverage: 96 sq. ft.
- Weather exposure: average 8″
Belmont® shingles are available in a variety of colors including Black Granite, Colonial Slate, Gatehouse Slate, Stonegate Gray, Shenandoah, and Weathered Wood.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications
- 50-year limited transferable warranty – group-owned or commercial
- 15-year algae resistance warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year 110 MPH wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 MPH available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip & ridge required
Integrity Roofing System
1. Waterproofing Underlayment
The first step in your defense against the elements. Self-adhering underlayment is installed at vulnerable areas of your roof to help prevent leaks from wind-driven rain and ice dams.
2. Water-Resistant Underlayment
Provides a protective layer over the roof deck and acts as a secondary barrier against leaks.
3. Starter Shingles
Starter Shingles are the first course of shingles that are installed and designed to work in tandem with the roof shingles above for optimal shingle sealing and performance.
Choose from a variety of Good-Better-Best styles to complement any roof design and fit your budget.
5. Hip & Ridge Caps
Available in numerous profiles, these accessories are used on the roof’s hip and ridge lines for a distinctive finishing touch to your new roof.
A roof that breathes is shown to perform better and last longer. Ridge Vents, in combination with Intake Vents, allow air to flow on the underside of your roof deck, keeping the attic cooler in the summer and drier in the winter.